- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1/2 Hour * 1 Hour * 1 1/2 Hour * 2 Hour
Available by appointment only!
Please Call Today To Schedule - 918.747.2717
New Patient Special:
- Free Consultation &
- $39.00 1 Hour Massage* 1st massage
Gift Certificates Available!
The benefits of massage:
- Stretches superficial tissue.
- Assists lymphatic and venous flow.
- Helps to break up and loosen subcutaneous tissue adhesions.
- Can help reduce certain types of edema.
- Stimulates the sensory receptors (nerves) of the skin and deeper tissue.
Massage Therapy is recommended for:
- Relief of chronic stress /tension.
- Relief of pain/spasm.
- Repetitive strain injuries.
- Sprains/strains/athletic injuries.
- Pregnancy discomforts/postpartum.
- Postural disorders/muscle rehabilitation.
- Lymphatic drainage.
- Improved circulation.
Margaret Cole, LMT
I was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where I attended Monte Cassino Middle School and Bishop Kelley High School. In 2013, I attained my license for massage therapy through Community Care College and Clary Sage in Tulsa. I would best describe myself as a dynamic compassionate massage therapist with a calm and soothing demeanor. I have 4 years of experience working to help my clients relax and relieve their pain. Specialty massages including: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Medical Massage, Sports Massage, Pregnancy Massage, and Reflexology. It’s my job to be the best hour in your day. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Massage therapy feels fabulous for a reason - It works. It is physiologically and psychologically potent. As a three-time cancer survivor I believe I bring a unique and empathic approach to healing.